Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Great, I have a stalker!

It was a bit horrifying to find out today that I have a stalker.   This is the crazy kind of stalker that you really just want out of you life forever.  The kind that is so insecure in their own life that they feel the need to try to fuck up yours. 

I broke down and joined Pinterest last night.  Not even 24 hours into my new obsession I get an email telling me that I am being followed by a certain person.  My first thought was, what the hell is this all about?  I couldn't understand how this person that I thankfully managed to get out of my life almost a year ago would be following me on Pinterest.  Then it dawned on me, she didn't mean to follow me, she was stalking me and was stupid enough not to cover her tracks and hit the wrong button.

Now don't get me wrong, I know how fabulous I am, it is hard to deny.  Of course this person would want to stalk me, she realized how sad and pathetic her life was without me.  She needs to keep track of my every move since her life is so empty without me.  Why didn't I realize that before?  But now it has me thinking, what else has she been doing?  Is she stalking my Facebook page, reading my blog, driving by my house or my job to see if I am there?  I wouldn't put it past somebody whose way of getting to meet people is by sending Facebook friend requests to complete strangers and then finding a way to weasel their way into their lives (yes I know, stupid move be me accepting that friend request).

So what will it be next?  Am I going to find my husband's pigeons dead in a pot on my stove?  What do I do about this, it is really fucking creepy?  Do I need to change my identity, move to a new home, get a new job, hide my children and pets?  I really hope not, I really love my life, plus in one minute it will be my birthday and I don't want to be harassed on my birthday? 

7 comments:

  1. Putting yourself in the public eye you tend to get people you do not know - following you... a stalker if you will. When a former friend follows your blog, and is so concerned about your every move - that is just disturbing. You might think they would make their facebook posts a little less obvious. Heather if you end up with a Pigeon head on your bed remember it is just a bad dream. And by the way Happy Birthday from those of us who stalk your blog! I mean FOLLOW your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA You have been stalking me for years but I let it go because you aren't all there in the head.

      Delete
  2. I will let that pass... better count the Pigeons tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh a stalker, oh my! I hope they are just the harmless I am going to see how much better your life is than mine sort, and no pigeons are harmed!
    Oh and I hope you have a great birthday....All the best people are born in March ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a creepy stalker too and I just sing a little song in my head as I go about my day, post pics, write, etc... "Let's give 'em something to talk about.. A little mystery to figure out.."
    Jealousy. No cure for it. Fuck 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing like a little internet stalking to make life a little more interesting... should I congratulate you or offer my expert Chuck Norris skills in your defense.. I'm torn! Either way, hope it was a happy pigeon free birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I am hoping the stalking is now over. I gave the crazy bitch a piece of my mind. Although she is probably reading this comment too. And thank you, it was a very pigeon free birthday

      Delete