So, I love Facebook. I have caught up with many old friends and am always amused by some of the crap people post (myself included). So I decided it would be a good idea to post some of the things I have learned while using Facebook.
1) People who poke are annoying. I don't get the whole poking thing. So what, you want to get my attention. How about just writing on my wall. Honestly, if I want to get poked I will just ask my husband, he is usually more than willing to oblige.
2) Facebook games are addicting and should be avoided at all cost. I did the whole Farmville thing, then Vampire Wars and the Pawn Stars game. They totally suck you in and before you know it you are begging people to send you cows or to join your coven. I am at the point where I just have to say no. I have blocked all the apps but sometimes those damn invites slip through and I have to pull myself away.
3) My bff's son is a riot and is going to grow up to be a comedian. This kids photos can never be looked at while drinking a beverage, it causes the beverage to immediately by ejected from you nose in a laughing fit. Man I just love him.
4)I have more friends than my brother. Haha, when he joined FB he told me that he had more friends then me. Well, nope, not so much. He may have been big man on campus in High School but I kick his ass on FB.
5) If you talk bad about Obama in your status, democrats will unfriend you, heck some will even block you.
6) According to FB I am going to die in 2015 with the cause of death being looking in the mirror. Gee great. Guess that is better than some of my other friends who are going to die from smelling their own farts or poor Hanna who was poked to death.
7) Speaking of Hanna, she sells some seriously messed up sex toys. Wow, who would have thought and what is some of that stuff for? But thanks to FB I get to see it all. I will have to host one of her parties one of these days and check it out. Will just have to make sure Arlene is there because I think Hanna sells special underwear.
8) Never under any circumstances except a friend request from somebody you don't know. There are some crazy people out there and they have a tendency to troll around on FB.
9) I am amazed at how many of my friends are Twi-moms like me. It was like a freaking blizzard of status updates when Breaking Dawn came out. Nice to know I am not the only one drooling over eye candy that are jail bait.
10) That no matter how I beg and plead nobody at work will ever pick up a shift when I am in a jam. Thanks douche bags. But then again, I am not real big on doing it either so guess I am just as bad. Oh well, we all suck.
I really could go on and on but if I don't put dinner on the table soon I will have a riot at the house. See you on Facebook my friends.